In-Depth, All-Inclusive, Residential Retreat in
July 10-16, 2017*
All sessions will be presented in English.
The first three days of this event will be silent, until the second session of each day (14:30), allowing our realizations and connection to Self to deepen. After the second session, any respectful form of socializing, co-creation and fun are encouraged!
We intend to have a DJ dance party with Frans Iradi 1 or 2 nights during the week. Stay tuned for updates. The following schedule is subject to change and will be updated periodically.*
Monday, July 10:
16:00-21:00–Check-in and registration (please arrive on time to help support a smooth registration process)
19:00-22:00–Dinner (not included in ticket price €15. Please bring euros! Cash only)
Tuesday-Saturday, July 11-15:
8:30-10:30–Breakfast (not included in ticket price €15. Please bring euros! Cash only)
8:30-9:30–Kaiut Yoga with Ayla (No Yoga on Tuesday, July 11)
11:00-12:30–Opening session with Bentinho
12:30-14:30– Silent Presence during lunch & break (+ exercise/focus/homework)
14:30-16:30–Session with Bentinho
20:30-22:00–Closing session with Bentinho
Sunday, July 16:
8:30-9:30–Kaiut Yoga with Ayla
11:00-12:30–Opening session with Bentinho
14:30-16:00–Final session with Bentinho!
Note: If you are staying after 6-16 or arriving before 6-10, you must book off-site accomodation since the castle does not allow individual reservations.
This retreat is all-inclusive, residential and affordable. Hundreds of committed spiritual adepts will become present with each other within this gorgeous, castle-style venue, with an aligned intention and powerful attitude for transformation.
Together, we will make this retreat truly unforgettable and profound. By the end of this event, we will send a powerful pulse/wave of light out to the planet–helping humanity to shift into a higher parallel timeline.
Just imagine the intensity of presence we could summon with such a large and powerful group!
Explore the tranquil retreat grounds in between sessions, go on a hike, venture off by yourself and sit in meditation, or practice an exercise assigned by Bentinho that day. The castle grounds provide many wonderful spaces in which to connect with other retreat participants, meet in smaller groups to discuss and explore the teachings in-depth, and of course, sit together with a thousand other beautiful souls in silence and presence during the official sessions, as Bentinho guides us collectively into some of the most powerful guided meditations we've ever experienced.
Bentinho's teachings provoke us to look deeply into ourselves to discover what is holding us back in all areas of our life. As we clean out our closet of beliefs, we can move more powerfully forward into our life and into our own ascendance, as well as penetrate more experientially into the deeper levels of Consciousness/Absolute/Existence.
As always, during Bentinho's retreats, there will be spontaneous realizations, hearts bursting open, profound silence, vibrational amplification, transformative healing, dynamic Q&A, empowering laughter, along with inspired, constructive plans for action in the world. We do this all in service to an awakened humanity. By honoring our deepest calling for being alive at this particular timing, we can empower ourselves to bring our gifts into every moment of our lives, for the benefit of all.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included for all 6 days (Tuesday lunch-Sunday dinner). We've received many requests from Europeans for a longer, more affordable retreat, and we are happy to congratulate you on your collective co-creation! Hop on a bus, drive your car, or fly to this magnificent venue. Let's come together to enjoy meals, enjoy the breathtaking surroundings and a transformative and memorable retreat. Whether you live inside or outside of Europe, we encourage you to attend!
We look forward to being with you for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Do whatever it takes (with integrity) to create your presence at this retreat. We are holding the intention that everyone who wants to participate will be able to do so. We want this retreat be an experience you will remember for the rest of your life!
Things you need to know before booking:
- If you desire a single/private room, you must stay off-site. Everyone who books a double room or a dorm room will share a room with one or more people. If you do not give a preference for whom you want to share a room with, we will decide for you.
- If you are camping, you MUST bring your own tent and camping supplies. The venue will not provide any equipment.
- If you are bringing a camping car, please specify in the checkout notes.
- Roommate requests will be on a first come first served basis.
- If you desire to share a double room with someone you know, please indicate the person's first and last name on the checkout form. Please note that, due to the size and the layout of this event, roommate requests are not guaranteed. However, we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
- If you are registering for the dorm option, please indicate on the checkout form if you would like to be placed in the male, female or mixed-gender dorm room. You may also indicate if you do not have a preference. Again, we will do our very best to accommodate your request, but it is not guaranteed if you book late.
- Meals will be served buffet style. There will be a variety of options–80% of the food is vegan and gluten free. If you have special dietary requests, please note this in the checkout form.
- There are several hotels nearby the venue, if on-site accommodations sell out or if you prefer to stay off-site. Please scroll to the bottom of this page for links to the off-site accommodations.
- Check-in begins on the afternoon of 7-10, and check-out is the afternoon of 7-16 during the times listed in the schedule. If you are arriving before 7-10 or traveling back home on 7-17, then you must book an off-site accomodation.
- Each person attending this event must register individually and agree to the terms and conditions.
Policy on kids attending this retreat:
Children 14 years or older are welcome to attend, as long as they are sincerely interested in the nature of this event and have experience with concentration, meditation and visualization. They must have the attention span and sense of respect that one would expect from a conscious adult. If you, as their parent, know this is not the case, please do not bring them to this event, as it will pose a vibrational distraction to the group consciousness. Pricing for children 14+ is the same as for adults.
Children 13 years old or younger are not permitted to this retreat. We want to keep this retreat focused on the advanced nature of Bentinho's teachings with minimal distractions. All participants, both adults and kids 14 years and up, should be highly interested in the nature of this event in order to attend. Thank you for your cooperation.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will not be issued for last-minute cancellations. Cancellations made on or after June 10, 2017 will not be eligible for a refund. If you cancel prior to June 10, 2017, we will issue a refund. A $50 processing fee will be charged for all cancelations. Tickets are not transferrable to another person. Housing selections are final after June 10th and we cannot change your accomodation type once you have registered.
Airport and Transportation
The 3 closest airports:
1. Düsseldorf in Germany is the closest (DUS).
2. Eindhoven in the Netherlands (EIN).
3. Brussel in Belgium (BRU).
From the airport, you can hire a car to drive you to the castle or you can take the train to either the Venlo or Roermond train stations. Both stations will take you to Bus 77. This bus has a stop just in front of the Castle. It's a three-minute walk from the bus stop to the castle.
Off-Site Accommodations and Lodging
Questions? Concerns? Email email@example.com